We all know that elephants are the big mamma of the pregnancy world with a 2 year deal and you can tell their age by their ears, I think Yvette Fielding of Blue Peter taught me that in the late 80s, so after riding an elephant here’s some facts I discovered myself.
- Elephants have very hairy faces
- Their ears can whip your calves with some force, however it’s gentler than a Laos massage (N.B. Never get a Laos massage)
- Their skin feels like the last few dates in the tray at Christmas
- Baby elephants are really naughty and can break your legs if they want to
- Having an elephant squirt water on you in the river is considered an honour ( OK I made that bit up to soften the blow of having an elephant squirt water on me in the river)